Workshop tutor this semester is:
Simeon Goretzki (D103)
We have a small workshop in our dorm. It is located in the D/E block in the basement (corridor to the left, last door).
How can I use the workshop?
Please contact the workshop tutor. He will give you a key for a deposit of 25 €. You also have to sign that you have read the rules (see below) and that you have received the key.
- Be careful with the tools. If something is broken or gone, tell the workshop tutor.
- Keep order. Clean up before you leave the workshop each time. There will be up to three keys at a time and no one wants to work in someone else’s mess. Find a mess? Report it to the workshop tutor.
- If you want to borrow tools, put them on the list next to the door and bring them back when you’re done.
A4 documents with up to 125 sheets can be bound. Binding spines and cover and back sheets are available at cost price (1 € per binding).
There are various consumables in the workshop (mainly used bicycle parts). You are allowed to use them on a donation basis. You are also welcome to donate usable parts (no garbage) to the workshop
A more detailed/complete list will follow. Basically we have:
- Bike repair stand
- Various pliers
- Ratchet box with screwdrivers and bits
- Bench grinder
- Various drills and cordless screwdrivers
- Soldering gun
- Hot air gun
- Stapling machine
- Circular saw
- Paint spray gun
- Workbench with vice
- Mini file set
No guarantee for completeness, if something is missing, please inform the workshop tutor.